Thursday, February 2, 2012

spring festival

Well guys, I'm back in East Asia.  It was such a super busy trip that I was actually kind of excited to get back here just to slow down the pace of life a bit.  Crazy? Yes, I know.

The bummer thing about coming back to Asia when I did is that I got here about 5 days before the biggest holiday of the year started! I guess you could say it's like the equivalent of our Christmas. So those five days were still felt busy as everyone around was preparing... buying food, decorating, making food, etc.

So on the first night we (me and some American friends) in typical "let's celebrate a holiday" fashion went to KFC. (Remember, we're limited with our options are here, people!) And across the street from this KFC was a big area totally decked out in light displays...so we went to check it out and here are some pics:





a  Disney castle? why, yes, please!

                So I took advantage of the opportunity to take a picture with my favorites: Mickey Mouse....
...and Cinderella :)


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment