There's this song, I believe it's called "Come Away", that has been playing in my head all night. Mainly these lines..
"I have a plan for you.
I have a plan for you.
It's gonna be wild.
It's gonna be great.
It's gonna be full of Me."
For the past 3 months, He's been speaking these words to me. He's been gently reminding me in my fear, in my doubt and in my extreme grief that He is still here. He has a plan. And it's going to be so good.
Lately, I've been telling people that I truly believe good things are coming. I've already seen SO MUCH of His goodness, His faithfulness and His love in my life. But I still want to be a woman who believes Him for more good things even though I have no idea what they may be.
It's gonna be wild, my friends. But it's gonna be great.
And most importantly, it's gonna be full of Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment