So on the 4th, we spent all day making and preparing food. My dad spent HOURS making the best ribs I've probably ever had. We had yummy things like deviled eggs, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, biscuits, corn on the cob, chicken legs. It seemed like such a classic American meal.
And we even made this lovely piece of artwork...
The Flag cake has been a tradition for as long as I remember. It is so good!
Here's the birthday boy with the cake :)
After dinner, cake and presents, the boys (my brothers, my uncle and family friend) all put together an amazing fireworks display. They were really pretty (when we weren't running for cover for our lives!)
Me and the sister in our patriotic attire :)
Basically for 4 days, we watched a lot of movies, played a lot of games and laughed a lot. Hope your holiday was as fun and relaxing as mine was! I so loved spending the day with my family!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment