It's been quite the long month. April has been so busy here in these parts for various reasons, but mainly because of visitors we've had now for three weeks. It's been super fun, but it can also be tiring to host people for that long. Not to mention on top of that, April has been the month of sickness: I've dealt with allergies to a sinus infection then a cold. Not to mention two days of food poisoning.
When it rains, it pours.
But coming out at the end of April is refreshing. I look back and see how the Father sustained me and even blessed me in the midst of such a busy season and a lot of sickness. There were a lot of sweet moments where I was so thankful to be surrounded by such encouraging and caring friends. Friends that would take time out of their busy day to spend hours at the doctor with me. Who would call or text, just to check up on me. Who would ask me how things were going and how I was experiencing the Father in the middle of all the chaos. Who would laugh with me, cry with me and pray with me.
April was crazy but I wouldn't change a thing.
April was lots of laughter and tears, grieving and rejoicing, praying and experiencing His grace and forgiveness.
And it was beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment