Tuesday, March 19, 2013

new semester laughs

So this semester, I have a new language teacher.  We've had some funny converstaions so far in our first three days of class.  Here's how today's went:

Oh yeah and some background info: The first two days of class... I left my house at 7:50am.  For anyone who knows me- that's early! :) So getting up before that was a struggle, so I pretty much woke up, threw on some clothes and ran out the door.

Today, class started at 3pm so I had plenty of time to get all nice and ready beforehand. (Even had a nice run before that!)  So I got to my teacher's house (where we meet for class) and this is what happened:

Her: WOW! So beautiful! Your hair! Your makeup!  I didn't recognize you!
Me: Ummm... Thanks?  Class wasn't so early today so I had more time to get ready and look nice. 
Her: Oh you do! 
Me: Thank you. *And then I thought* It's interesting though that it's 3pm and I had enough time to get ready and you're still in your pajamas!

YES! Ladies and gentlemen, my teacher teaches me in the comfort of her own home, everyday, wearing her pajamas!  Whether morning class or middle of the afternoon class, she gets dressed for no one!

I seriously can't help but laugh and think how not normal this is. And I often think...yes, this is my life.

And even though it's sometimes crazy, I feel blessed to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment