But last week, I had to travel to a bigger city for a few days and I just felt so refreshed. Who knew that a bigger (aka potentially more stressful with MORE people) city would be refreshing? Well it was!!
It was good to see friends I know who live in that city:
It was fun to eat lots of Western food that I don't normally get to chow down on. (See mexican food, papa johns, burger king, indian food, and starbucks) And it was just nice to get out the life I have here that has lately become a little stressful and find some perspective in a new place. I just came back feeling so encouraged and reminded that I am SO loved by the One who brought me here in the first place. I was reminded that He is with me in the midst of chaos and craziness and He will sustain me when I'm tired or feeling down. And He loves to bless me in ways I never expect! Like a fun trip out of town :)
A little Starbucks in the airport on the way out.
This was an iced RASPBERRY latte.
Starbucks is always a beautiful thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment