I've taken note of lots of Christmas decorations around town ever since Thanksgiving. It's kind of fun to watch a city, a country that doesn't even really celebrate Christmas begin to put up decorations. It makes me feel more at home. But I've also taken note (and taken pictures) of a few Christmas decorations that unfortunately have been up long before this 2012 Christmas season. Sometimes they just don't know what they're doing here!
These first two pictures were taken at a local gym.. I first noticed this Santa Claus banner back in July... who knows how long it was up there before then.
This next one I saw in a convenience store last week. I know it's been up for while just by how yellow the sign is now. It's also an ad for beer in case you didn't notice that! :)
haha... Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment