Thursday, May 3, 2012

excitement in our city!

Our city is fairly small for the size of East Asia.  We don't have many western food or shopping options here.  For as long as I remember, there are often rumors about new restaurants or stores coming to our city. Some examples, McDonald's, STARBUCKS, and most recently, Walmart.  None of these things we've actually seen show up. haha.

Well a couple months ago, another rumor started that we were getting a Pizza Hut. Again, I was not quick to believe it.  Until two weeks ago, when I was riding the bus and I saw it!! It was actually true.  So last night, my roommate and I decided to eat there for ourselves. Nothing like some pepperoni pizza and some cherry coke to bring smiles to our faces and our bellies:)  It was a fun treat!



Our favorite part of the evening was probably when Mr. Asian Cowboy sat down for what was obviously BOYB (bring your own beer night... and He literally brought his own beer to the restaurant haha!)  So we got a picture of him too:

No comments:

Post a Comment